Support local children this summer
At the Harrow Club we are getting ready to deliver a huge range of exciting and varied summer holiday activities for local children, such as raft building and sailing, cultural trips and sports. These activities offer a unique opportunity for young people to develop new skills, make friends and take part in activities over the summer that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Last year we delivered 6 residential trips away, provided over 70-day trips, cooked 3,500 meals, and engaged more than 350 children, from 6 clubs, over 5 weeks with a team of more than 30 delivery staff. This year, with the cost of living crisis impacting more and more families, your support is more important than ever to ensure disadvantaged children can enjoy a happy and healthy summer filled with positive activities and opportunities.
“This was the best day of my summer holiday.”
Dean, age 10.
But we can’t do this without your support and are currently seeking donations as part of the Summer Big Give, where all donations will be doubled between June 14th and 21st.
Your donation will provide opportunities for children who need them the most.
- £50 pays for a sports coach for 2 hours for football, basketball, and fencing
- £100 covers transport costs for our youth clubs for 1 week
- £250 pays for a sessional youth worker for a month
- £500 enables a young person to take part in a 5 day UK outdoor adventure holiday
- £1,000 covers the costs of a week of outdoor activities and sports for 30 young people
- £3,000 provides a cooked lunch for 30 disadvantaged children for a month
- £5,000 covers training and expenses for volunteers to mentor 20 young people over 6 months
Please help us reach our goal so we can fully fund all the work we are doing this summer.
Thank you again for all your support.